Monday, November 7, 2011

Salam. Macam mana sambutan raya, meriah tak? Siapa yang berkorban, angkat tangan... Siapa pulak yang terkorban?? Hehehe. My hari raya was good enough i must say, atleast i got the chance to gather n spend quality time with my family members eventhough we don't have any Qurban this year. InsyaAllah tahun depan kena buat, rindu nak tengok lembu kena sembelih. Ahaks. Well, now i'm already in Kerteh, arrived at 7pm driving all the way from Seremban. One word: EXHAUSTED! But Alhamdulillah, no traffic jam at all. Syukur Ya Allah. Argh esok kerja, ok that's boring. Hahaha. Tak puas nak bergolek atas katil kat rumah, dah kena bergolek dengan kerja pulak. Haha. But 'someone' had mentioned something to me, "even u hate/dislike d place, but that's the place u earn ur $$$$..." Yup that's true, i shouldn't think too negative about it. After all, d end of the month, some 'coloured papers' will be deposited into my savings account. Yahooooo!!! Okay2' enough membebel. Patut tarik selimut n tidur sekarang. Mind you, my post onwards will not include images at all, because i don't know how to blog using my dearest mr.iP...so,forgive me for all the wordy post my friends. Take care! Salam. ;)





No comments: